Monday, March 22, 2010

Resolutions Smesholutions...

Welp....here's an update about my New Year's Resolutions (in case you were wondering):

1. Being a better friend - I am doing well in this. For once. Bess and I have been successfully pen-palling each other and it has been fantastic! I love getting real mail. I highly recommend writing letters. Also, I have definitely been better about calling people. Yes, I may only talk to you once a month BUT that is once a month more than I had before.

2. Write more - I am pretty sure you can use my blog as an indicator of how well this is going.

3. My dreams of running a 1/2 marathon went down the toilet when I got a job. I literally cannot muster up the energy to do anything other than sit my fat butt on th couch and watch TV. HOWEVER, today is a new day! My 'love weight' is taking over and I am not happy about this. at. all. Mikell lost close to 30 lbs doing the biggest loser at his office and now I feel like a porker. Tonight starts weight loss yoga with Bob...oh Bob. A small, measly start..but hey, it's a start. (My weight loss goal is 25lbs by August).

4. Project Life - I got my kit yesterday and it my friends is fantastic! I am obsessed!! I have about 55 pics from Jan 1 to now - should have about 80....so it's going so-so. Hopefully though now that I have my kit I will be better at doing it.

5. Mikell refuses to teach me how to play the guitar. That's not true at all. I just have not really asked him yet.

So that's how my resolutions are going thus far....there is definitely room for improvement.

Hope your resolutions are going well!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment